Monday 8 March 2010

Could anyone help?


I've been hooked on tights ever since wearing my mothers tights at the young age of 8 years old. I'm straight but like women and men in tights. I like wearing tights myself for a sexual thrill but I'm not a cross dresser. I think it takes someone with a tights fetish to understand how much pleasure a simple pair of tights can bring in life. It's not in the least bit sad and does not make you weird or in any way gay for that matter. To me tights are quite simply the sexiest thing ever invented. I have two female friends who allow me to phone them every now and then to chat about tights and ask tights questions. In exchange I send them tights bought on-line. This has worked well for a couple of years now. If anyone else has time to chat tights every now and then, please get in touch. I'm very discreet, friendly and polite and only ever ring on the ladies say so. I mainly ask trivial questions like "what colour tights are you wearing today" or "how many times have you been wearing tights this week" etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment